Palm Lake Village# is a 55 and over community located in beautiful Dunedin just minutes from downtown and one of Florida’s best beaches. There are 475 one-story, one and two bedroom garden-style apartments (some of which have been recently renovated and include new energy-efficient HVAC and upgraded flooring). Housing Choice / Section 8 vouchers are accepted. Monthly rent payments for the renovated units are as follows:
Our state-of-the-art community center opened includes a clubhouse, pool and gardens. The clubhouse has a main hall, game room with library, full kitchen, laundry facilities, and small computer lab where residents may access the internet. A gazebo and veterans memorial is the highlight of the gardens that surround the complex. The pool is ADA compliant to accommodate residents.
Living at Palm Lake Village Apartments
- All buildings with be non-smoking and smoke free by December 2016
- Beautiful swimming pool with an ADA compliant access ramp
- Six accommodating laundry facilities on the property
- Energy efficient heating and cooling systems
- New community center with library, big screen television, pool table and computer center
- Public transportation bus lines for easy access to shops, malls, restaurants, beaches, etc.
|Screened Patio and Storage Shed|
*Remodeled apartments offer the following amenities:
- New Appliances
- Modern wood flooring
- New kitchen cabinets and countertops
- Brushed nickel hardware and fixtures
Applicants understand that…
- They provide a $40 non-refundable application fee per applicant made payable to PLVHC. It must be either a cashier’s check or money order.
- Are 55 years of age or older.
- They pass the credit and criminal screenings.
- They meet the minimum monthly income requirements of $1,020 per month for the Traditional 1 bedroom or $1,220 per month for the Traditional 2 bedroom.
- They meet the minimum monthly income requirements of $1,270 per month for the Remodeled 1 bedroom or $1,470 for the Remodeled 2 bedroom.
- Monthly rent includes water, sewer, garbage, landscaping, and pest control.
- Security deposits start at $300.
- Pets are welcome if they are 25 pounds or less. Restrictions may apply. Limit is one pet per apartment. There is a non-refundable $75 Pet Fee.
- In addition to monthly rent, the tenant is responsible for electricity, telephone and cable.
- PLV Application Instructions
- PLV Application
#Palm Lake Village is owned and operated by the Palm Lake Village Housing Corporation, a Florida corporation, and is managed by the Pinellas County Housing Authority.