Our 55 and older communities
- Crystal Lakes Manor (3802 62nd Avenue N., Pinellas Park, (727) 522-2074) is accepting applications from individuals, including disabled individuals, who are over the age of 55. However, this is affordable housing and the rent is not subsidized.
- Palm Lake Village (1515 County Road One, Dunedin, (727) 733-8880) apartment communities is accepting applications from individuals, including disabled individuals, who are over the age of 55. However, this is affordable housing and the rent is not subsidized.
Our 62 and older communities
- Pinellas Heights Senior Apartments is accepting applications from those 62 years of age or older who meet the requirements. The phone number for Pinellas Heights is (727) 953-9809 and the address is 11411 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL 33778. The website is www.PinellasHeights.com. Click here to apply electronically.
Our 62 and older assisted living community
- Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living Facility is accepting applications from those 62 years of age or older who meet the requirements to live in an ALF. The phone number for Magnolia Gardens ALF is (727) 489-6440 and the address is 3800 62nd Avenue North in Pinellas Park, FL. The website is www.magnoliagardensalf.com
PCHA HUD-Subsidized Family Housing
- Norton Apartments at Lake Bellevue is located at 1450 S Martin Luther King Jr Ave in Clearwater, FL. Applications are being accepted on-site, for 4 bedroom apartments.
- Rainbow Village is located at 12301 134th Avenue N. in Largo, FL. Applications are being accepted on-site, for 5 bedroom apartments.
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program – PCHA’s Section 8 waiting list is closed and is not expected to reopen at any time in the near future.
Additional Information About Nearby Subsidized Housing
The Clearwater Housing Authority may be accepting applications from those that are 62 years of age or older for their public housing apartments. Their phone number is (727) 461-5777 and their website is www.clearwaterhousingauth.org
The Tarpon Springs Housing Authority may be accepting applications. Their phone number is (727) 937-4411 and their website is www.tarponspringshousing.com
The Manatee Housing Authority may be taking applications for their public housing apartments. Their phone number is (941) 756-3974 and their website is www.manateehousing.com
The Pasco County HA may be accepting applications for some Federally-assisted apartments. Their phone number is (352) 567-0848 and their website is www.pascocountyhousing.org
The St. Petersburg and Dunedin Housing Authorities may also be accepting applications from time to time. Their phone number is (727) 323-3171. They also share a website at www.stpeteha.org
Other HUD-Subsidized Housing
A list of other subsidized housing is located at the following link:
Additional Sources of Information
The FloridaHousingSearch.org website has rental information and availability in all areas of Florida.
Call 211 or visit www.211tampabay.org for assistance with finding agencies and resources to help you.
If you are currently on the Waiting List you may check your status by selecting the “Check your status on the Section 8 Wait List” link located in the Quick Links Box to the lower right.
If you are a participant of the HCV (Section 8) program and are looking for affordable rental housing, please visit their site FloridaHousingSearch.org for more information.
PCHA is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider
PCHA has Spanish speaking staff at its central office that are available to assist applicants with limited English proficiency.