The Pinellas County Housing Authority has partnered with the Pinellas Opportunity Council to provide a two-week workshop for women, entitled Survival Skills for Women. The workshop will begin on Tuesday, May 28, 2013. To receive a certificate, attendance is required for each of the following six dates and times:
- Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Thursday, May 30, 2013, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Tuesday, June 4, 2013, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday, June 5, 2013, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Thursday, June 6, 2013, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
The workshops will be held at the French Villas Community Center which is located at 5436 68th Lane North, Apt D., St. Petersburg, FL 33709.
Workshop participants will learn ways to help achieve their goals through the following topics:
- Personal Health
- Legal Rights
- Child Management
- Money Management
- Coping with Crisis
- Community Resources
There is no cost to attend the workshops and
all women enrolled in any of the FSS programs (PH-FSS/HCV-FSS/ROSS)
are encouraged to attend!
To RSVP, please email Kristen Damon at email@example.com or call (727) 547-9007.