Hundreds of individuals and families participating in the Housing Choice Voucher program are seeking rental housing units (single family, condo, multifamily, etc.) right now in Pinellas County! PCHA will host a workshop to introduce current property owners and prospective landlords to the HCV rental assistance program on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 3:00 pm. Property owners with available rentals are invited to attend. Call now to reserve your seat!
This Free Workshop will be held at PCHA office located at 11479 Ulmerton Road in Largo, FL and will cover topics such as:
- How to advertise your vacancy for free
- Benefits of proper tenant screening
- Collecting security deposits
- Benefits of the HCV Program to property owners
- Owner and tenant responsibilities in the HCV Program
- Unit requirements
- How to participate and get the maximum benefit
Feel free to bring flyers, business cards, etc. for quick distribution. If you need help creating an advertisement or listing your vacancy, someone will be on site to assist you!
Please RSVP by calling (727) 443-7684, ext. 3124.
We look forward to seeing you on the 26th!