PCHA Takes Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Dear Landlord, Tenant, and Applicant:
The Pinellas County Housing Authority is committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our residents, staff and the community. To help prevent the further spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus, we are closing our offices to walk-ins until further notice. If you are a current Resident, Landlord or Housing Choice Voucher participant or applicant, please contact us directly via email, telephone or fax. Our staff will still be working to assure that housing assistance continues in our community.
Remember, if you need to contact a staff member, please do so by phone, e-mail, or fax. If you need to turn in paperwork for housing, please send it to us via U.S. mail, email or use the drop box located outside the office.
These actions are designed to help keep our residents, staff, partners and communities safe.
Until further notice, PCHA will implement the following precautions:
- Closure of lobby; clients can call in to speak to their caseworker or should email, mail or place in drop box documents for processing.
- Suspension of annual inspections until further notice.
- Annual re-exams will continue, but will only be accepted via mail, e-mail or placed in drop box.
- Interim re-exams will continue, but will only be accepted via mail, e-mail or placed in drop box.
- Suspension of portability’s
Public health officials are readily available and sharing information often.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Visit the CDC website for the latest information and safety precautions you should take https://www.cdc.gov/
Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center is Available 24/7
Call: 1 (866) 779-6121
For additional information and helpful links regarding COVID-19, please visit the Florida Department of Health COVID-19 website at FloridaHealth.gov/COVID-19.