This is the Pinellas County Housing Authority’s mobile website. The three line icon at the top left opens our menu and the magnifying glass at the top right allows you to search our site for specific items.
Our Recent News…
- PCHA and National Foundation for Debt Management Partner to Provide Free Financial Well Being Seminar
- Landings at Cross Bayou Application
- Pinellas County Housing Authority to host Strong Families Community Resource Fair
- Join Us at Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living for a Free Seminar about “Elderly Patient Advocacy” with Guest Speaker, Jay Price
- Landings at Cross Bayou One Bedrooms
Quick Links to more information
Waiting List Information
Press the number to call our waiting list hotline at 727.450.2111 to check your status on our many waiting lists. Please be ready to give the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your date of birth.You cannot make any application changes while using the hotline.
We now offer you the ability to complete and sign your form from anywhere. To view, complete, and electronically sign these forms please click below to be taken to the electronic form. These forms are not for application to any Pinellas County Housing Authority waiting list. Click here to access our forms.
KeyBank Card Customers
Please call 1-866-295-2955 for all issues concerning your KeyBank paycards.
Sign up for email updates for news about Pinellas County Housing Authority’s exciting projects and programs in your community.
Please complete this form below to send us an email regarding any questions you may have.
Would you like to speak with a representative? Press this phone number to call us at 727.443.7684