This is the Pinellas County Housing Authority’s mobile website. The three line icon at the top left opens our menu and the magnifying glass at the top right allows you to search our site for specific items.
Our Recent News…
- Attention Pinellas County Property Owners . . . Lease Your Vacancy Fast! Attend PCHA’s Free Landlord Workshop to Learn How!
- Magnolia Gardens Assisted Living to Host Free Seminar: “Hydration In Senior Living”
- Pinellas County Housing Authority Honored with Two Housing Awards
- PCHA and National Foundation for Debt Management Partner to Provide Free Financial Well Being Seminar
- Landings at Cross Bayou Application
Quick Links to more information
Waiting List Information
Press the number to call our waiting list hotline at 727.450.2111 to check your status on our many waiting lists. Please be ready to give the last four digits of your Social Security Number and your date of birth.You cannot make any application changes while using the hotline.
We now offer you the ability to complete and sign your form from anywhere. To view, complete, and electronically sign these forms please click below to be taken to the electronic form. These forms are not for application to any Pinellas County Housing Authority waiting list. Click here to access our forms.
KeyBank Card Customers
Please call 1-866-295-2955 for all issues concerning your KeyBank paycards.
Sign up for email updates for news about Pinellas County Housing Authority’s exciting projects and programs in your community.
Please complete this form below to send us an email regarding any questions you may have.
Would you like to speak with a representative? Press this phone number to call us at 727.443.7684